- A varied job in our Quality and Safety Team with home office option and flexible working hours
- Long-term career in an international shipping company
- Company pension scheme
- Parents with children up to the age of 12 receive additional 10 days paid children’s sick days
- Fitness programme
- Training courses and career planning
- Vibrant company culture and social events
You have completed an education within the transportation sector and have been exposed to QHSE management systems. Your professional experience locates ideally in the shipping industry. You understand yourself as a highly motivated team player, with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn and work with different nationalities. You also have the following qualities:
- Able to focus on achieving project goals and maintaining high quality standard,
- Possess a high degree of personal integrity and strong sense of responsibility,
- Follow instructions carefully and consistently while taking initiative to identify and address opportunities to enhance efficiency,
- Demonstrate strong organisational and communicational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks,
- Familiarity with ISM/ISO standards and requirements is preferred,
- Fluent in both verbal and written English and German.
Your main responsibilities:
- Monitor the incorporation & ongoing improvement of the integrated management system in accordance with the ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards,
- Provide administrative support to the QHSE Coordinator, including maintaining and updating Quality Management System documentation and assisting with Occupational Health and Safety compliance tasks.
- Track and analyse quality activities and measures, develop and maintain necessary instructions and documentation, and compile KPIs for reporting purposes.
- Conduct internal audits and follow-up on findings from internal and external audits.
- Support Project related HSE input, tender questionnaires, and requests from the organization,
- Attend inter-departmental meetings on behalf of the QHSE Coordinator, facilitate communication and collaboration between departments, and ensure alignment with QHSE goals and objectives.