- We offer you an interesting and responsible position in an innovative and international company with a highly motivated, dynamic and informal working environment.
- Support for a thesis (bachelor, project or master) is gladly provided in case of common interest in the topic.
- The weekly volume of work should be preferably 2 days or at least 10 hours.
Your main responsibilities:
- Planning of cargo operations, supporting the daily business (stowage plans, FEM calculations, stability calculations, shipping manuals etc.)
- Design and calculation of cargo securing, lifting tools etc.
- Developing and testing AutoCAD drawing templates for the daily business
- Analysis of past sea voyages for fleet optimization
- Development of various calculation templates
- Further tasks based on the students interests and competences will be agreed individually
- Student of Naval Architecture, Mechanical or Structural Engineering or similar
- Computer skills especially AutoCAD and MS Office
- Knowledge of Visual Basic (VBA) and/or Python programming languages would be beneficial
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Team and communication skills are essential
- Creative and solution-oriented way of thinking and working